Tired of writing thousands of lines of code just to make a simple app? Or want to make apps but don’t know how to code? No-Code app development is just what you need to learn. No-Code app development platforms provide you with a way to make apps without writing even a single line of code.
What is no-code app development?
As the name suggests, it is a type of app development in which we do not need any coding skills to develop an app. To be more precise it is a way of developing apps in which we do not have to dive deeper into the functionality of working of an app, rather we develop apps on the support of very basic and required knowledge of app development.
Pros of developing apps without coding
- Beginner Friendly: The first and the most important advantage of developing apps without coding is that it is beginner friendly. Be in the place of a person who doesn’t know how an app works or how an app is made. Then no-code app development platforms come to the rescue. They give you a very basic knowledge of developing apps which can benefit you in the future if you want to make apps through coding also.
- Speed and Efficiency: The second most important advantage of developing apps without coding is that it gives a seamless and efficient experience of developing apps. The hassle-free development benefits a developer in many aspects like decreased word load, faster development, and many more.
- Lower Development Costs: This advantage benefits you as well as your pocket. Instead of hiring a developer and giving him thousands of dollars just to make an app that you can also make for 90 times less development cost. No-code app development platforms offer you pocket-friendly plans to make your apps without hiring any freelance developer. You also get more control over what you are making.
Cons of developing apps without coding
- Limited Customizations: No-Code app development platforms provide limited customization for your apps. You will be limited to only some of the features to add to your own app. Sometimes the idea of an app might not fit properly while developing it with no-code platforms.
- Scalability Challenges: These platforms are usually made for handling the development of low-scaled apps, so scaling your app according to your need might not be possible for some platforms. If you anticipate high-scaled projects, you should choose to learn to code.
- Complexity Constraints: These platforms are designed to handle small scaled or less complex apps. So if you are planning to make a complex app like Instagram, Youtube, Telegram, WhatsApp, etc. things might get complex and tough for you.
Generally, you do not need any coding skills to develop apps, but skills like logical building, problem-solving, pressure handling, regularity, and some creative thinking skills you need to have in order to become a successful app developer.
How to start?
In order to start no-code app development, you need to know about platforms like MIT App Inventor 2, Kodular and Niotron. These platforms provide you with a way to make apps just by joining blocks. As stated earlier you need some good problem-solving and logical building skills in order to learn these platforms easily.
You can join their respective community to get more knowledge about their platform and how to operate it.
At the end, all you need is to remember that these platforms are only scalable to a limit but you can get a basic overview of how an app functions. Using these platforms, you will develop a lot of skills due to its beginner-friendly system.
How much does it cost to build an app?
It can range from 5$ to 1000$ depending upon the complexity of the app. If you are making it yourself the cost can also be 0$ for making an app.
How do I develop an app?
There are various online and offline softwares available to make apps like Android Studio, Kodular, Niotron, AppsGeyser, etc.
Can I develop an app for free?
Yes, you can develop an app for free but for that, you need to install software called Android Studio and should have knowledge of programming languages like Java and Kotlin.
How much money do you make as an app developer?
For a beginner, if your app gets enough popularity, your per month earnings from that app can range from 100$ to 250$ depending on the monetization partner.
Is it hard to become a mobile app developer?
No it is not hard to become a mobile app developer, in fact it is hard to become a successful mobile app developer.
What is required for mobile app development?
Coding or Non-Coding skills, strong logic, strong problem solving skills and awareness of trending topics.